All technical aspects of the presentations for the Congress of SOE 2017 (10-13 June 2017, Barcelona, Spain) and the EUPO Course (09-10 June 2017), will be managed by M Events Cross Media GmbH.
All presenters were sent an email after 15 May containing information and details on how to upload your presentation. If you have not received this link after the 15th May, please contact the M-Events Helpdesk at: email@example.com.
All oral presenters are requested to upload their presentation to an M-Events protected server at least three hours prior to your scheduled presentation. You may do this prior to arriving in Barcelona or on-site at the Speaker Service Centre. Please find below the guidelines for submitting your presentation file(s).
A network-based presentation system will be employed, along with a conference-specific interface which will ensure perfect quality of all presentations. All rooms are equipped with the necessary technical requirements and additional back-up systems. Please note that under no circumstances will personal laptops be permitted.
The Speakers’ Support Centre (SSC) is located in Room 134. The SSC will be open during the following hours with technicians available to assist you:
Friday, 9 June 07:30 – 18:00
Saturday, 10 June 07:00 – 18:00
Sunday, 11 June 07:30 – 18:00
Monday, 12 June 07:30 – 18:00
Tuesday, 13 June 07:30 – 12:30
Please note the following instructions:
- On your first presentation slide, you are required to disclose all financial interests within the past 12 months preceding this Congress. If you do not have a template, we can provide you with one during your upload process. Alternatively click here to download a disclosure template for inclusion in your presentation.
- If you have nothing to disclose, you still need to include a disclosure statement. Please include on your first slide “I, (insert name) DO NOT have a financial interest/arrangement or affiliation with one or more organisation which could be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest in the context of the subject of this presentation”.
- You are not permitted to use Company logos in your presentation slides.
- Only MS-PowerPoint (*.ppt and *.pptx) presentations with video formats will be accepted.
- Presentations attached to e-mails cannot be processed.
- Remember to bring your video files as separate files if you use PowerPoint 2007 or older!
- Please click here to download some guidelines for preparing PowerPoint slides
During the upload process, detailed online support will be available to you. If you have questions related to the uploading of your presentation(s), please contact the M Events Helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.