Late Breaking Abstract submission is now closed. The deadline was 19 March 2017 midnight CET.
Rules and regulations
In addition to the general abstract submission information which can be accessed here, the following specific rules and regulations apply for late breaking abstract submission:
- The deadline for submitting late breaking abstracts was 19 March 2017 midnight CET. Abstracts submitted after this time will not be considered.
- Late breaking abstracts will be scored by members of the Congress Committee or designated reviewers.
- Submitted abstracts must achieve a score high enough to qualify for oral presentation at the congress; abstracts not achieving this score will be rejected. There will be no opportunity to present a Late Breaking abstract as a poster.
- The decision of the review team is final.
- Late breaking abstracts accepted for the congress must be presented orally, in a scientific session assigned by SOE 2017. The available time to present will be 8 minutes.
- The presenting authors must register to attend the congress.
- Accepted late breaking abstracts will be published in the SOE 2017 Book of Abstracts.